Men’s fade haircuts have been an all-time favorite haircut for stylish man and proven to be a formidable opponent to more traditional hairstyles. Those who need a trendy haircut, this style can give them a modern look without trying too hard. Nowadays there are great varieties of a fade haircut available in the fashion world.
The good thing about men’s fade haircuts is that they don’t require any correct length on the top of the head and that is a reason for a vast diversity and popularity of fade styles.
Also Check: Man Bun Style Haircuts
- 1 Best Men Fade Haircuts 2019
- 1.1 1. Undercut Fade haircut for men
- 1.2 2. Skin Fade men’s haircut
- 1.3 3. Taper Fade haircut for men
- 1.4 4. Military Fade men’s haircut
- 1.5 5. Scissor Fade haircut for men
- 1.6 6. Temple fade – best men’s haircut
- 1.7 7. Side Part Fade Haircut Men
- 1.8 8. Low Fade Haircut
- 1.9 9. Mid Fade Haircut
- 1.10 10. High Fade Haircut
- 1.11 11. Curly Hair + Skin Fade
- 1.12 12. Box Fade Haircut
- 1.13 13. Long Hair Fade Haircut
- 1.14 14. Comb Over Fade Haircut
- 1.15 15. Bald Fade Haircut for Men
- 1.16 16. Mohawk Fade Haircut for Men
- 1.17 17. Drop Fade Haircuts
- 1.18 18. Undercut Mohawk with Faded Temple
- 1.19 19. High Top Fade Haircut
- 1.20 20. Buzz Fade Haircut
- 1.21 21. Disconnected Haircut with Fade
- 1.22 22. Faded Undercut for Longer Hair
- 1.23 23. Low Drop Fade
- 1.24 24. Shadow Fade Haircut
Best Men Fade Haircuts 2019
Let’s take a look amazing fade haircuts below:
1. Undercut Fade haircut for men
It is a famous haircut. An undercut fade haircut looks stylish on modern men. It features a longer length on top that quickly transitions into faded sides and extra length on top. Check more undercut men hairstyle.
This haircut is adaptable and can be set with a variety of styles, including a quiff, pompadour or slicked-back look.
2. Skin Fade men’s haircut
It is the best haircuts for men among all type of fade haircut. In this haircut, hair decreases in length as it gets down to head. However, and the hair is shaved right down to the skin.
If you want to create a break between your hair, then a short back and sides fade is a great choice. Keep your facial locks around the same length as the hair on top of the head; this balances your overall look. It looks classic with a trimmed beard.
3. Taper Fade haircut for men
A taper fade haircut has structures hair on the sides and back of the head that progressively decreases in length from on top to the skin around the neckline.
The taper fade cut is suitable for all type of hair and length. So a taper fade can also be low, high or mid. This style is perfect for both the professional and the weekend.
4. Military Fade men’s haircut
For men who like a sharp and short hairstyle, a military fade haircut is a perfect choice. This style typically features a high fade which is cut very close the skin. It is worn with a short crop on top and high fade on the sides. This style is an excellent option with minimal styling.
5. Scissor Fade haircut for men
If you don’t want to set one of the shaved fades and clean haircuts, then you have to try this scissor fade haircut. It is the popular haircut for men. Instead of clippers, use a scissor to distinct and proper look. It stays longer at the sides but still preserves the tapered faded effect.
6. Temple fade – best men’s haircut
This haircut integrates tapering fade effect with a wide variety of different backgrounds. This haircut is varied from one to two centimeter in length around the temples and rest of the hair is left as it is at the same length.
7. Side Part Fade Haircut Men
The side part haircut is a classic in look wise and given a contemporary twist by combining it with of fade haircut. Use a comb to part the hair when they are wet. Apply a little amount of wax or pomade to handle your style and hold it in place. You can also use a hairdryer to set your style.
8. Low Fade Haircut
9. Mid Fade Haircut
Haircut by Agus Barber
10. High Fade Haircut
Haircut by Julius Cvesar
11. Curly Hair + Skin Fade
Haircut by criztofferson
12. Box Fade Haircut
Haircut by Andy Authentic
13. Long Hair Fade Haircut
Haircut by Mikey
14. Comb Over Fade Haircut
15. Bald Fade Haircut for Men
16. Mohawk Fade Haircut for Men
17. Drop Fade Haircuts
18. Undercut Mohawk with Faded Temple
19. High Top Fade Haircut
20. Buzz Fade Haircut
21. Disconnected Haircut with Fade
22. Faded Undercut for Longer Hair
23. Low Drop Fade
Very short hair from the back and keep normal hair in front. This fade haircut will give you more cool looking sharp contrast.
24. Shadow Fade Haircut
The Shadow Fade Haircut is very well short to short on both the side. Low, medium or high its depends on your skin.
If your hair gets faded you can go with short hair on the top or a medium to the long length of hair that suits to your personality. If you have long hair then you have more option to keep new hairstyle. Keep your hair natural and dry look, mess it up, or you can style it neatly with a combover.
You have just seen the best fade haircut; we wish you will find your best from among fade haircuts. Whether you are a student or doing a job in the corporate sector, these haircuts are suitable for most of the men and all occasion. Go to the barber and show them what you want as your upcoming haircut.
Hope you like this post. Stay connected with Mens Haircuts Trends for more update.